galbraith & paul





so i have a routine every morning- wake up, get the kid, put her in bed w/ me, she drinks her milk, make coffee, fix me and kid breakfast, unload the dishwasher, play and read some books to kid, put kid down for a nap- this is in about a two hr span of time. then i have one hour of "me" time until kid gets up...this is when i sit in front of the computer and drink my 2nd cup of coffee and blog (if i get around to it- i have been a little slack this summer), check my email, and shower.
so today, i have spent my entire 2nd cup of coffee on the galbraith and paul website. these fabrics/ lights/ pillows have been around for a while. i have a lot of the fabrics in my library and admire the detail that they put into each hand blocked pattern. but it wasn't until this morning that i caught a glimpse of how they are really made. it is such a beautiful process and makes me appreciate the fabric that much more. if you have a second or are like me and drinking your cup of coffee, check out the detail that these craftsmen put into making their products. maybe the next time i try to sell one of my clients on the fabric, i will refer them to the website so they can get a better understanding of why they have to take out a small loan in order to afford them!! have a wonderful weekend!

One Comment

  • August 28, 2019 at 12:36 AM | Permalink

    this types of fabric design is so pretty.
    to get more fabric design in weaveron textile.click on this https://www.weaveron.com

  • Leave a Reply