add a little chalk to your kitchen.....










so this is probably the first of many series of images from my deco file. several of my kitchen pictures had chalkboards in them, so i thought i would share some cute ideas for kitchen creativity....i love the first two images from cottage living. the second pic is one of my all time favorite kitchens (read more about it here). i think it's the perfect combination of vintage in an updated kitchen. the third image is so cute w/ the sign letter added to the top (i love old letters so that one got me right away). and the last one just fits the space nicely....who doesn't need somewhere to write in the kitchen?? trade your notepad in for the wall....sounds fun to me and if you have children, they will think it's great to actually be able to write on the wall w/out getting in trouble!!

Leave a Reply