love at first sight....



pink smeg dishwasher is like a girlie girl's dream come true (i mean check out that utensil holder)! you know what is really funny about this- last night i was sitting at the dinner table w/ my husband and i ask him "did you picture yourself marrying such a girlie girl"? which seems like a weird question to ask your husband of 4 yrs but this was my thought process...when i was driving home from a job yesterday, i started recapping "the hills" in my head as i was loudly singing along to what my husband calls "a high school mixed cd" i made. i got a smile on my face thinking about my poor husband and wondered if 10 years ago did he picture himself marrying someone who would love to own this.....

*the bottom pic is of my husband (probably 10 yrs ago) on his road trip across country. he slept in a tent for two wks and showered maybe twice in a river...do you think he thought one day he would have to share a bed w/ someone who wanted to own a pink utensil holder?

Leave a Reply