there is something about good customer service....

i don't know about y'all but in my industry, customer service it key. if you want me to come back and use your product, showroom, etc. then show me some southern hospitality. yesterday, was a perfect example of how a good sales rep can totally make my job easier and left me with a pleasant smile on my face. i was working on exterior lighting and we were debating b/w two different lanterns in the showroom. well, the sales rep, chuck, couldn't have been nicer and said "here's what we are going to do shannon, let's take these lanterns and look at them at the house." and that's just want we did. he met me at the job site with all of the goods and we just sat there and held up different options. it was above and beyond the call of duty but made a lasting impression on me...it totally pays to be nice!

Leave a Reply