you don't own me...


i'm not one of your many toys...can't remember the words...don't tell me what to do, and don't tell me what to say...forgot the words.... yes folks, i have reached it- a mental breakdown in the world of blogging and i just did my best to quote the words off of my dirty dancing soundtrack to the song "you don't own me". that song was dedicated to this blog....

i think i have become boring. which means one of two things: a) i quit writing this blog all together or b) i take a "blogging" spring break... not only have i become boring but i have also become a nerd! did i seriously just write a "blogging" spring break?? 10 months ago, i didn't even know that blogs existed...

so after much thought (not really) and seeing that everyone else in the blogging world (i should really wear a pocket protector with all of these "blogging" terms i keep throwing out) took a "real" spring break, i am doing just that...taking a break. i feel like i have had some lame posts lately and if i was a reader, i would be bored to tears w/ my blog. if i was a cartoon character, i think i would be the teacher on charlie brown- you know the one that no one can decipher what she is saying...

this is my problem- i can't figure out where i am going on my "blogging" spring break (jeez- i have got to quit saying that)...it's a toss up b/w spring break circa 1999 w/ my college bestfriends (since this is my fantasy, i will not be that overweight girl that i was in college due to the fact that i loved beer and apparently any food place that served after the hours of 2 AM). i had the best group of girlfriends and i miss them dearly.

the second option would be to go back on my honeymoon with my husband...it was the best trip ever. we had so much fun together and actually met two other couples who we hung out w/ for most of the week. we were so carefree...no worries, didn't care how much money we spent, no baby or diaper bag that i have to pack everytime i step out of the house w/ an obscene amount of toys, finger foods, and diapers, no lame blog that i have to report to every morning! regardless, i just want a break...so, i am taking off the week...

Leave a Reply